Thursday, February 13, 2014

Keys to my heart and two weeks of valentines


Happy Valentine's Day
 
Tonight David will come home to
"Keys to My Heart"
We wrote what we love about him on
the back of the hearts
 
 
 
 
For the past two weeks we have been busy with Valentine
Crafts and hosted our Annual Valentine Party
All captured in pictures below

Valentine wreath
repurposed a wire frame -  grey yarn and cut out
pink and red felt hearts





Easy and Fun craft to make
David cut out all the hearts for me
On the back of one of his hearts is "I love you because you
help me with all my crafts and never complain"
Baby Food Jars and chalk spray paint
add a tea light and bakers twine - quick and easy

annual valentine party


Best game ever - paper plates/popsicle sticks
and one balloon.  Balloon Paddle Ball
 We played this for Family Home Evening the next day and
discovered that a balloon filled with helium and a day old (this is the key)
 works the best
 
 
Heart Mailbox Chair Backer
Pottery Barn - love this store!
 


The girls
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment