Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life begins in a garden


A flower garden represents simplicity and harmony with nature. My flower garden is years in the making and always a work-in-progress. One day while antiquing we spotted a ceramic statue of a maiden basking in the afternoon sun. Instantly, I knew she was meant for my humble flower garden as she beckoned for us to purchase her for merely $25.  Each day she welcomes a host of butterflies, hungry squirrels, and fanciful ladybugs.

Leonardo Da Vinci said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

What do you love about your garden?










 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a beautiful garden to grow vegetables, and flowers in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next project is a vegetable garden. You can visit my garden anytime you want.

      Delete