Wednesday, November 7, 2012

All we need is a little Red Dress



Red Hair and a Red Dress - yes it can be worn especially if the red has blue undertones.   At the mall a year ago there was this beautiful Calvin Klein red dress on display and I wanted it.  This was definitely an impulsive, spontaneous and silly purchase.  A red dress is not necessarily sensible or practical but every once in a while it is okay to be daring and indulge.  Rightly so, I believe every woman should own a red dress and look breathtaking and feel beautiful while wearing it. 

You know how you buy a dress and it fits and you tell yourself “all I have to do it loose a few pounds and it will fit perfect.”  Well, that is where I am with this dress.  So, my challenge is that in 60 days I want to be 15 pounds lighter to fit perfectly into my little red dress for a wedding in January.  The theme is "Western."  So, I was thinking the red dress with cowboy boots?  What do you think?  Oh, and any advice/tips/words of wisdom you have to drop 15 pounds would be lovely. 

Do you own a little red dress? 
 
The ones I took of the dress did not do it justice so here is the picture from Macy's -kind of fuzzy
 

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you in it! I think it'll look fabulous with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks like it has a great swish to it.

    It's Austin, so you can wear boots with any short dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read in a magazine lately that red is the new black...so you are right on!

    I know you'll look great.
    Holiday season is a hard time to lose weight---I'm trying to just not gain.

    ReplyDelete