Monday, November 26, 2012

Little bits of this and that

Today is about a little of this and some of that

Can you believe.....

1.  We stopped at Bucees twice in one day and purchased gas for $2.99 a gallon.



2.  On Black Friday at Target not only did we get a free treat bag full of goodies but on the way out we got a personal size pizza from a new restaurant down the road and it was actually good.

3.  Two days before Black Friday I purchased a sweater and boots and those two items went on sale and both stores did a price adjustment and gave me the sale price - a savings of $40.

4.   Somehow I forgot to make rolls for our family Thanksgiving.

5.  After working out for 45 minutes I stopped and ordered the cupcakes for my daughters birthday and ate a mini peppermint chocolate cupcake - what was I thinking!!

6.  At the City-Wide Garage Sale I found a gorgeous red 1960 vintage purse (will share that later this week) and a lucite purse which I should have bought but did not.

What are you little bits of this and that?

1 comment:

  1. 3. That is awesome!

    5. You were thinking you were hungry, and, wow, did that cupcake look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete